Yesterday marked my seventh year at Sun. In that time I’ve:
- Worked in two distinct workgroups (or is it 3?)
- Submitted 520 bugs
- Fixed 145 bugs (is that all? damn)
- Received 270,000 emails (many automated, but still a lot)
- Sent (actually composed) 24,500 emails (or 10 per day, every single day)
- Had seven managers (well, six, with two non-consecutive terms
by one of them)
- Travelled (for Sun) to New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, San Diego,
LA, Seattle, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- Presented to more than 1,000 people at various customer engagements.
- Accumulated 20GB of junk in my home directory.
It all adds up after a while…